6-Nights Ultimate Churchill Adventure
A Total Immersion in the North, Including Dog Sledding & a Helicopter Trip to a Polar Bear Den
This expedition is Natural Habitat Adventures' most thorough encounter with the world of the polar bear and the Canadian North. Travel in heated Polar Rovers over the tundra to watch the bears play and interact, entertaining us just feet away from our large picture windows. But this grand adventure doesn’t end there: We’ll also helicopter in to the bears’ denning area, experience the northern boreal wilderness on an authentic dog sled ride, and enjoy cultural activities with local residents. When night falls, keep your fingers crossed to see the swirling colors of the aurora borealis, as vivid here as any place on earth. “Ultimate Churchill” is the ultimate North!
6 nights from $ per person
Supplier: Natural Habitat Adventures
No information currently available.
The "Polar Bear Capital of the World," the town of Churchill transports visitors to an authentic experience within the tundra of Manitoba Canada. An ecotourists' dream, watch the polar bear migration across the ice of the Hudson Bay from the safety of a "tundra buggie." In the summer, witness the beluga whales who enjoy the warm waters of the Churchill River. Gaze in awe at the stunning aurora borealis, which comes to life during the winter nights in a spectacular show of colors, lights and true natural beauty.
Valid Travel Dates
- All meals
- R/T flight from Winnipeg to Churchill
- Cold-weather gear including a parka and boots during your trip
- Services of NHA's professional Expedition Leaders and assistants
- Some gratuities
- Helicopter flight
- Dog sledding excursion
- Evening wildlife and cultural presentations
- Permits & park fees
- All taxes and service charges
- Encounter the Arctic wilderness by Polar Rover, helicopter and dog sled on our preeminent polar bear adventure—tops among Churchill polar bear tours!
- Our newly constructed, custom-built Polar Rovers provide window seats for each guest, plus exclusive steel-mesh viewing platforms for the closest possible polar bear encounters
- Meet the First Nations peoples of Hudson Bay and learn about their age-old customs and traditions during special cultural presentations
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Total Travel Wenatchee, A Member of Tzell Travel Group
540 N. Mission
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.